For Sale ***SOLD*** 2012 Carpenter 240 R3R

I'm here to sell my bike, IF I can make a deal that I feel is reasonable. If not, so be it.

I'm not here for advice, or opinions. I'm not going to be badgered into dropping my asking price below what my bike is worth to ME.

This is not an emergency situation. It's simply an opportunity for someone to purchase a badass bike for much less than it would cost them to build one.

Folks: when someone posts something for sale here, we try to be helpful -- let's keep it positive and on topic.

And remember, the inanimate object will not reflect our perceptions of the seller, and if we're interested, it will become everything we want it to be.

I would be interested had I a larger garage and deeper pockets, and admit it, most of us are envious when someone has the drive to make the machine more than delivered by the builder.

Sorry just to put a closure to the topic the seller had posted, I wanted to gracefully post the final discussion.
1594247098256.png

Attachments

• 1594247054917.png
    1594247054917.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 19
$14,500 OBO
I'm with you, Jesse. A Carpenterized Rocket with the trans upgraded by Robinson is a unique motorcycle, in a class of its own. Kind of like having a Shelby Mustang. But not everyone can appreciate what you have. There's a lot of riders that don't even know what a Rocket 3 Roadster is. I am biased since I own a Carpenter Roadster. I went with the 210HP kit, but still pulled 230HP. It definitely woke the sleeping giant.

Back