For Sale ***SOLD*** 2012 Carpenter 240 R3R

there is a lot of convenient harbours in the northern europe serving europe-usa regular shipping lines.
dutch rotterdam, german bremerhaven or hamburg etc. the best option would be one of polish harbours straight from the usa without shifting. certainly final price is very important factor.
Oh heck Priam that would be quite a bike to score. That’s means Avery nice purchase. You need it. No one else over there would have anything like that monster.

Oh heck Priam that would be quite a bike to score. That’s means Avery nice purchase. You need it. No one else over there would have anything like that monster.

i know this is kind of unique monster worth it's final price over 15k euro. if there was no prepaid gt on my horizon, i'd not hesitate even a minute.
have still been thinking about it. most likely coming back home end of april. than everything is possible.

Last edited:
Sale suspended till July!! I'll be out of the country for work until July. I will hear offers and accept on a tentative basis. However, I can't transfer the bike 'til I get back.

Don't come at me like that or I'm gonna embarrass you.

I said, REASONABLE offers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200622-193416_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200622-193416_Chrome.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 100
No one else over there would have anything like that monster.
I would love it too - but the changes of it ever getting road usage papers here are precisely one integer less than 1. Not to mention all additional taxes, duties etc. It would be well up near the price of a 2500. Great deal for somebody in the USA.

I understand, but you could have counter offered somewhere in between.

So... a person with a username akin to "fake 005", who's been a member for one day, PM's me with a low-ball offer with baseless, non-sensical reasoning. How many more reasons do I need to say "f" off and steer clear? Even IF they are not just trolling and low balling every site they come across looking for the right dumbass or the desperate one -it is still not someone I would want to deal with purely based on their low offer and poor reasoning.

Now, Sir, I understand that you must feel personally wronged by my interaction with this perfect, low-balling, stranger. But trust me when I tell you; it has utterly nothing to do with you.

Furthermore, there is a 100% chance that I will sell or not sell, to whomever I want or don't want, at whatever price I deem appropriate for my motorcycle, regardless of fak005's feelings -yours.

Now, unless you would like to make an offer, kindly stop derailing my sale thread.

😂🤦🏻‍♂️🙄

Back