albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
it looks like saturday 27th of june somebody is going to ride my trusted rocket to a new home and his wife will drive their truck to carry all the spares sold along the bike I will miss it but there is a time for riding and a time to realize there is an end to all good things on biking.

Anyone we know ?
lots of members expressed some interest from the forum after all with so much extra 7500 US dollars is a great deal, but some wanted it shipped other wanted just the extras
one local in BC called had a friend look at it same day 2hrs later he sent money sight unseen just pics, and description told him to check this sight for reference , he saw my profile and wrote "I trust you" enough said I wrote him back and offered to pay any repairs for the next 30 days if something would go wrong .short of a stupid trashing. now I am going to adjust back to a different way of life...but at 74 years old it is about right and BTW that man is unknown to the members of this site

Glad you got it sold and sad you got it sold. Hate seeing fellows turn in their rides to pursue the next leg of their life..... I know it will happen with me some day too... Stay in touch.

Do you have any plans/hobbies going forward.

Glad you got it sold and sad you got it sold. Hate seeing fellows turn in their rides to pursue the next leg of their life..... I know it will happen with me some day too... Stay in touch.

Do you have any plans/hobbies going forward.
not really we will see

Patrick I am happy and sad for you because you have sold your beloved Rocket. I want to tell you it was great to get to know you and ride with you. My door is always open should you find your way through Idaho. Luv Ya Brother. Be well.
thanks bill I turned 74 some months ago and everything has a beginning and an end I just reached that end

Back