For Sale 2011 Rocket III Touring

Wayne Oglesby

This is a one owner 2011 Triumph Rocket III that has 11,823 miles on the odometer. Located in Knoxville, Tn. The bike has K&N air filters and a Jardine complete exhaust system. It comes with a Triumph cover, detachable windshield with windshield bag, detachable backrest and luggage rack and is the deluxe edition with lots of extra chrome from factory. It was just recently serviced with complete fluid and filter change, 2 new tires installed, and is ready for the summer. This is an excellent 3 cylinder water cooled bike that is approximately 135 hp and 155 ft. lbs of torque. Asking $7,600

Rocket 3.png
Rocket 3 3.jpg
Rocket 3 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Wayne and welcome from Virginia. If you don't mind me asking, why are you parting with it?

Hello Wayne and welcome from Virginia. If you don't mind me asking, why are you parting with it?

I am buying a dual sport machine. We have a group planning a ride too Alaska and a street bike would not handle the roads.

I am buying a dual sport machine. We have a group planning a ride too Alaska and a street bike would not handle the roads.
Funny you say that, there is a post here where a fellow rode his Valkerie from Key west to Prudhoe Bay for a Special Olympics charity ride. He went darkside because he was eating up too much in tire cost, but made it all the way. Still, I get your idea of going on the taller bike with all of its natural storage ability. Good luck on your sale and trip!

Yes, 2011 is the "Special" year, with most of the chrome goodies offered by Triumph. Beautiful. And he got in on the Jardines while they were still available.

Excellent bike for someone.

Back