BIKER

.060 Over
NOREAST_RALLY 2011 SEPTEMBER 8,9,10,11
Link Removed

saturdays ride watkins glen this year Vintage Grand Prix
Link Removed

ED:cool:

Ed,

won't be able to come this year, it's on my weekend to work and I am blowing all minimum vacation I had to go west this year. But then again, who knows, maybe won't have to worry about the chopper job and I can go wherever I want!

eddy

**New for the 2011 season - Stony Brook now offers new "rustic" cabins. These cabins are the perfect in-between for campers who like tents and cabins. Offering protection from the elements, they sleep four, but have no electricity or water. Only $41.25 per night and no minimum stay required. Reservation and out-of-state resident fees also apply.**

there are 6 cabins one is already taking so there are 5 left

must book them at this site...Campground Details - Stony Brook State Park, NY - New York State Parks

or call 1-800-456-2267

map of where the cabins are Campsite Map V2 - STONY BROOK STATE PARK, Ny - New York State Parks 025,026,027 are in one loop together..073,074 are togther 126 is be its self

and 074 is already taken ..

STONY BROOK GROUP CAMP SITE
if you camp at the the group site this is the deals of deals it will cost you only $2.50 a night a person so if you stay 4 nights it will cost you 10 bucks you get hot showers flushing toilets ..it's a great place to end the day hang out by the camp fire ..kick back and have a few ..

Ed & Vicki:cool:

some rally prizes showed up today.....

shot glasses

latte mug

key fob

insulated mug

back of shirt

bottle opener

bottle opener

must be at the rally to win

hope to see some of you this fall

time for shirt & patch sign up..

shirts look like this and will be ...blue,gray,or green....have not picked color yet
and are being done by fast eddy sports ..his logo will be over the front pocket ..
cost will about $20buck +or- $ 5bucks .. if you want one make sure you say how many and what size..

and remember if sign up and say you want one...YOU BOUGHT IT....pay when you get to the rally ....

on the back will be this...........................

patch look like this and there are only 50 .. cost will be $ 5 bucks....first spoken for first taken... and this is from the 08 rally will be the same but have the 2011 date

Ed & Vicki :cool:

if any one coming would like one these shirts please say so by 8/21/2011..

we really hope to see some of you at the rally ...there are still 4 cabins left at camp site.. and there is are great hotel's very close by one is only a mile away...any question please ask...

Back