For Sale 2011 Carpenter Stage 1 roadster. 2200 miles

hart24601

.020 Over
Selling my 2011 rocket roadster, only 2300 miles. You can see from the low miles I just don't have time to ride it much! Bought it new and condition is perfect. Had the stage 1 package put on around 200 miles and it has been awesome ever since.

The stage 1 kit is really a great option, keeps the factory low compression and bottom end while maintaining drivability and still giving a great top end punch. Carp racing is actually partnered with triumph. I had Fenders cycle dyno tune it and the results were over 180 RWHP and 160ft/lb. That is with the triumph TOR pipes on it, you could get more HP with louder pipes - but I didn't want the bike to be too loud and 180hp is plenty for me. The cost with labor was over 5,000. I also put on progressive black 440HD shocks which are fantastic (cost $450) and I have the short black bug screen installed . Has the triumph off road pipes ($300), and the staintune crossover ($550).

It has been fun to have a bike you don't see often and with the Carp racing mods it makes more power than a vmax or a duc streetfighter! I am listing this on ebay below the KBB value on a stock 2011 roadster with 13,000 miles ($10,000)- this bike has only 2,300 miles and well over 6 grand of extras! No reserve so high bidder buys the bike. There have been no bids and it's at $9,200. Someone will get a steal.

IMG_2562.JPG
IMG_2562.JPG

Where are you located?
What has it got for an air filter?

Where are you located?
What has it got for an air filter?
Steve If I remember right he is in Johnston, Iowa,(corrected). I could be wrong as I know there is a 210 somewhere up by you. Wait he has green trees and no smoke not burnt trees fire brimstone and smoke, so it must be Iowa :D The Power is down a little on her but you can see she only has TORS on her. I bet with a good set of pipes and some 4040 filters she would make the 210 easily. Just think You could also have one with no stripes :) or butt wax :)

I wonder if my Wifey would notice a fourth Rocket ??????

Last edited:
Steve If I remember right he is in Indiana. The Power is down a little on her but you can see she only has TORS on her. I bet with a good set of pipes and some 4040 filters she would make the 210 easily. Just think You could also have one with no stripes :) or butt wax :)

I'd be lying if I said this motor hasn't sparked my interest.
Just having a hard time rationalizing a fourth bike in the garage AND having two of them alike.

I took a look at the listing and it seems the Op its from Johnston, Iowa. Very nice looking bike!

Yep, I am in Johnston IA. If anyone is close they are welcome to come by and take a look and a ride.

Do you still have the stock exhaust, and what would putting the stock exhaust back on the bike do to all the other mods you have done? Would it mess up the tune and/or kill all the power gains? I just like quiet exhaust...I am considering your bike...

Last edited:
Back