For Sale 2010 Carpenter Racing R3R For Sale - Thread revival!

She's a beaute!
Tried to PM but it won't let me start a conversation still.
Seriously interested in the bike, will be in your neck of the woods in the beginning of September, I will come early just to come look at the bike and if all is well I can hopefully wrestle the great beast Smaug from the clutches of inevitability and ride it across this great country once more.
I am heading from STL to Camp Lejeune in the beginning of September for a USMC Raider and RECON Rememberence Ride from Lejeune to Arlington to honor my brothers, the 201, a great hurt for the .007% of our total military force that we have lost since 9/11. I would love to make an early detour for the chance to see and hopefully buy this wicked beast. Just let me know the current situation, if it is already sold or pending. Ideally I was looking to come and store my bike somewhere as I will be staying local to the area for awhile, and to ride the beast if it is road trip ready and still available.

Tried to PM but it won't let me start a conversation still.
Seriously interested in the bike, will be in your neck of the woods in the beginning of September, I will come early just to come look at the bike and if all is well I can hopefully wrestle the great beast Smaug from the clutches of inevitability and ride it across this great country once more.
I am heading from STL to Camp Lejeune in the beginning of September for a USMC Raider and RECON Rememberence Ride from Lejeune to Arlington to honor my brothers, the 201, a great hurt for the .007% of our total military force that we have lost since 9/11. I would love to make an early detour for the chance to see and hopefully buy this wicked beast. Just let me know the current situation, if it is already sold or pending. Ideally I was looking to come and store my bike somewhere as I will be staying local to the area for awhile, and to ride the beast if it is road trip ready and still available.
Hi Gucc!

I sent you a PM.

Back