For Sale 2010 Black Roadster OEM shocks

Hey Mate!
having any luck selling them shocks?
Please let me know if/when you sell them as I wish to unload mine as well; but, I shall wait until you unload yours first.
I am also going to sell my 6 month old 300mm 30kg Hagon Nitros.
Getting me some 320mm Hagons.
Merry Christmas!
1olbull

Anyone with an '09 or earlier and not wanting to risk a big outlay for questionable results should consider giving these a go. I put a set on mine and they are a big improvement. I did have 55,000 km on my original set, which might account for some of it, but have to say I'm pretty pleased with them.

Hey Mate,
Would you mind measuring from centre to (mounting eyelets)on your EOM Shocks for me please?
I millimetres if possible, Thanks.
If you cant sell them - I would pay for postage if you were to give them away.

Cheers Mate
Tony

Mully,
Nice job on that ebay add.
I hope Canberra's comments sparks a deal for you.

Mittzy,
I still have my original shocks. They were removed a couple weeks after purchase.
Just for you, I went downstairs, found and opened up the box and measured them. They are right on 12.5 inches or 317.5mm.

FYI - I also have a set of 212 Progressives that are 11.5 inches or 292 mm.
The current set on the motor are 300mm or 11.8 inches Hagons.
I shall order another set of Hagons at ??? Can't decside whether 310mm or 320mm; but, I will go with 35Kg springs instead of 30kg.
Merry Christmas,
1olbull

Last edited:
Mittzy I have them already packaged for shipping. If I have to I will open them back up. They are just stock Roadster shocks so the measurements should be the same.

All Triumph parts are high in price ...... but when I try to sell something it doesnt sell.... so I have to drop the price. lol

Mittzy I have them already packaged for shipping. If I have to I will open them back up. They are just stock Roadster shocks so the measurements should be the same.

All Triumph parts are high in price ...... but when I try to sell something it doesnt sell.... so I have to drop the price. lol

Thanks Mate, 1olbull answered my query, My offer stands, Thanks

Anyone with an '09 or earlier and not wanting to risk a big outlay for questionable results should consider giving these a go. I put a set on mine and they are a big improvement. I did have 55,000 km on my original set, which might account for some of it, but have to say I'm pretty pleased with them.

I was thinking about it but his add says does not ship to brisbane australia o_O ohwell

These shocks have almost 15,000 miles on them.... maybe less. If anyone can come up with a cheap way to ship to Brisbane Australia let me know.

The shipping box is 17 inches by 7 inches by 4 inches
The weight is 25 pounds

From Anderson, SC, United States, 29625 to Brisbane Australia.

Back