2009 roadster passenger floorboards

vegas rocket

Standard Bore
Ride
2009 rocket 3
looking at ebay for passenger boards .
need to know what the difference is between a classic and a roadster.
the fit guides do not include the roadster.
I am new triumph owner so this is a learning process for me. thanks in advance.

looking at ebay for passenger boards .
need to know what the difference is between a classic and a roadster.
the fit guides do not include the roadster.
I am new triumph owner so this is a learning process for me. thanks in advance.

Just been through this for the past few months. The Classic boards (aftermarket versions from RIVCO and others) will not fit the driver/rider position as they have different hinge type fittings. The splined variety of foot boards will fit the Standard R3s and 2010 on Roadsters with front or rear splined adapters for about US$26. There are a range of Kuryakyn splined versions available and you can also use Mini Boards in a range of shapes with front or rear Triumph tapered adapters, again about US$26. Cruiser Customizing has some good specials on these Kuryakyn products recently and maybe still on at the moment. I recently got a pair of Kuryakyn Premium splined footboards and got the adapters from elsewhere a while ago.

Kuryakyn Premium Driver/ Passenger Floorboards (Pair) - Various Cruisers

Specific rear splined passenger boards.
Kuryakyn ISO Folding Passenger Floorboards- Metric Cruisers

See other Kuryakyn options here.
Passenger Floorboards Motorcycle Parts & Accessories

Footpeg Adapters.
Kuryakyn Tapered (T) & Splined (S) Front (F) & Rear (R) Footpeg Adapters R3R (Pair) Part #'s :
TF KY-8840. TR KY-8802, SF KY-8813, SF KY-8815, SR KY-8808

RIVCO options:

Rivco Passenger Floorboards Motorcycle Parts & Accessories

Last edited:
Just been through this for the past few months. The Classic boards (aftermarket versions from RIVCO and others) will not fit the driver/rider position as they have different hinge type fittings. The splined variety of foot boards will fit the Standard R3s and 2010 on Roadsters with front or rear splined adapters for about US$26. There are a range of Kuryakyn splined versions available and you can also use Mini Boards in a range of shapes with front or rear Triumph tapered adapters, again about US$26. Cruiser Customizing has some good specials on these Kuryakyn products recently and maybe still on at the moment. I recently got a pair of Kuryakyn Premium splined footboards and got the adapters from elsewhere a while ago.

Kuryakyn Premium Driver/ Passenger Floorboards (Pair) - Various Cruisers

Specific rear splined passenger boards.
Kuryakyn ISO Folding Passenger Floorboards- Metric Cruisers

See other Kuryakyn options here.
Passenger Floorboards Motorcycle Parts & Accessories

Footpeg Adapters.
Kuryakyn Tapered (T) & Splined (S) Front (F) & Rear (R) Footpeg Adapters R3R (Pair) Part #'s :
TF KY-8840. TR KY-8802, SF KY-8813, SF KY-8815, SR KY-8808

RIVCO options:

Rivco Passenger Floorboards Motorcycle Parts & Accessories

Thank you so much for the clarification that helps alot!!! Now to make the wife happy and get her a set.. thank you again!!

Take a minute and introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself Forum. Welcome from the Northern part of the state! :)

Thank you so much for the clarification that helps alot!!! Now to make the wife happy and get her a set.. thank you again!!

These Emgo - 54-48054 - Mini Floorboards for US$50 may be worth checking out for the price alone and seeing if you can adapt to fit.
Emgo - 54-48054 - Mini Floorboards

Even better US$37 from Amazon
Emgo - 54-48054 - Mini Floorboards
Product Description
  • Die-cast construction with chrome-plating and non-slip rubber matting
  • Replace male clevis mount footpegs; supplementary mounting holes allow floorboards to rotate 15 degrees for the perfect riding position
  • Measure 4in. x 8in.
  • Sold in pairs

41C50uRx%2BVL._SX355_.jpg

More cheap options with a little fettling.
    $43.99 & FREE Shipping

6136KVcim5L._SL1013_.jpg

5178B4E7b9L.jpg

Last edited:
Back