For Sale 2008 Rocket - Awesome bike but needs to go

Hobo

.020 Over
Ride
2008 Rocket
Love the Rocket, but some financial situations are causing me to sell. This adult-ridden bike definitely stands out in a crowd with Jardine pipes, Power Commander, separate velocity stacks and air cleaners for each cylinder, extra chrome, sport windshield, sissy bar, and passenger floorboards. Brand new front tire last year, and plenty of tread left on the rear. As members on this forum know, these cruise along nice and comfortable but can get wicked-fast if you hit the throttle. 27,000 miles and in great shape. Down to $7,250, which is a steal of a price on this bike with these options and I won't likely go any lower. Bike is in Northwestern Ohio for anyone interested. No shipping, No Paypal, Cash or bank check in person type of deal only. Clear Ohio title in my name.

My apologies. I don't check this forum often, but the bike IS still for sale and has been reduced. Three bikes and this one sits more than the others...

Price has now been reduced to $6,900, and is for sale on CL and locally as well...

Back