silverr1

.020 Over
Ride
2008 R3T/ 2014 BMW S1kr
My mods are Ramair intake and Daine 3 to 1 exhaust.

I would like something that gives me 100% secondaries and raises the limits on top speed and RPM.

My mods are Ramair intake and Daine 3 to 1 exhaust.

I would like something that gives me 100% secondaries and raises the limits on top speed and RPM.

I have the same bike.
How do you like the Ramair? I have it but haven't installed it yet. I have the David Platt shorty exhaust on mine.

Even if the RAMAir did nothing else, I surely like the extra room under the tank and seat.

I've seen a number of posts about the sound it makes, and I might be hard of hearing. Between my ear plugs and loud exhaust note, I cannot hear any difference in the intake between stock and RAMAir.

My mileage was down significantly when I installed the "de-restricted" map on my bike. It was fun initially. I do like to tour -- why I purchased a Touring -- so I requested a map that was leaner below 3,000 RPM. At just below 3K I'm cruising at around 75 mph, which is all I need around here and most places east of the Mississippi.

I have triple K&Ns on my 08 and I hear a lot of chirping from the injectors. I've the TORS for exhaust yet also.

The chirping is only low speed, at highway speeds I have to make an effort to hear it as the wind drowns it out.

Back