2008 Moto Guzzi Breva 1200 Sport

Idaho Red Rocket 3

Living Legend
Ride
2006 RIII Standard Bagger w/Fairing
Thinking of buying this 2008 Moto Guzzi Breva 1200 Sport. It is the 2 valves per cylinder engine. Seams to be a nice little bike for corner carving. It has been modified with upgrades front and rear suspension, Mistral Exhaust, new electronic dash. Any thoughts from the group ?

Last edited:
The early 2 valve Breva engine/frame is VERY underrated. I have a mate here with a Guzzi Workshop. All he even needs to do to those is service them. They handle well and are excellent on curvy roads. The CARC is excellent. It is NOT a bike for monster acceleration - but I have UK mates doing very loooong tours through Europe every year. Never miss a beat.

I run a 1979 Guzzi; and when the time comes to let my R3 go to somebody else,. I will almost certainly be getting anther "newer" Guzzi. I would go for a Bellagio in a flash. That is truly TOTALLY underrated.

Last edited:
moto guzzi is a very old business with a main factory and main office in mandelo del lario on lake como a fabulous area to visit which I did and naturally visited their factory . that V twin has been the backbone of every motorized vehicles they produced including tracked three wheelers for the army as @barbagris says it is underrated most time I guess i am saying you can trust the machine if it was not abused by some previous owners.

That Bellagio's a nice looking bike
It is a VERY sports orientated chassis with a rather odd tank on - a bit of a wolf dressed up as a baa lamb. And revvy engine. The downside is the hideous exhaust. They still demand silly money here. One day ...............................

For all you oldies!;):p:D

Triumph has a T-shirt with her after she did Triumph ads in the 60's and I got one for my 76 year old uncle

Ann-Margret-Photo-T-shirt_MTSS14419_White.jpg

880a6285094351a5882d0275ae7a3425.jpg

Ann-Margret.jpg

ann-margret.jpg

5bcc0b629b910f34d6e5bcba09240c1b.jpg

Out of the Past: A Classic Film Blog

There are two types of motorcycle riders: ones who have had an accident and ones who will." - Ann-Margret

Ann-Margret looks **** good on a motorcycle. A lifelong enthusiast, she was introduced to motorcycles by her Uncle Carl in her home country of Sweden. Once she got that first thrill for speed she was hooked. You can watch Ann-Margret's amazing motorcycle skills in Viva Las Vegas (1964) and The Swinger (1966).

During the 1960s, Ann-Margret would often be found riding a Triumph motorcycle and she even appeared in advertisements for the company. At one time she owned a custom Harley that was painted lavender with daisies on it.

In 2000, Ann-Margret got into a serious accident while riding in Minnesota as Grand Marshal for an NHRA event. She veered off into a sandy patch, hit a rock and was thrown from her motorcycle. She suffered a fractured shoulder and three broken ribs. However, that didn't stop her and Ann-Margret continues to be a badass on a motorcycle.

Last edited:
Thinking of buying this 2008 Moto Guzzi Breva 1200 Sport. It is the 2 valves per cylinder engine. Seams to be a nice little bike for corner carving. It has been modified with upgrades front and rear suspension, Mistral Exhaust, new electronic dash. Any thoughts from the group ?

Love it!!!

Back