For Sale 2007 Rocket III mulberry red

droopidraws

.020 Over
9500 mi. extremely clean, tors exhaust, tuneboy, quick release leather saddle bags, progressive rear shocks, front crash bars, flyscreen and full windshield, luggage rack with backrest, triumph teardrop mirrors, never layed down or in the rain, $8500.00, original owner

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
9500 mi. extremely clean, tors exhaust, tuneboy, quick release leather saddle bags, progressive rear shocks, front crash bars, flyscreen and full windshield, luggage rack with backrest, triumph teardrop mirrors, never layed down or in the rain, $8500.00, original owner

south jersey

I don't suppose you would be willing to sell me your fly screen?

Hey twat, I'm only asking, he can only say no. Some people like poking their noses into other peoples business!

Name calling is not nice and doesn't make you a man. You shouldn't have asked that question to begin with. Not a good moral decision on your part. Called you on it and you couldn't take it. By the way, I have a few bolts and nuts that came off my '05. I can sell you those if you want them so we can be in "business" together. How about that?

Name calling is not nice and doesn't make you a man. You shouldn't have asked that question to begin with. Not a good moral decision on your part. Called you on it and you couldn't take it. By the way, I have a few bolts and nuts that came off my '05. I can sell you those if you want them so we can be in "business" together. How about that?
Im sorry if I hurt your feelings lol i don't have much use for nuts and bolts...thanks for the offer though, just trying to find a mulberry red discontinued fly screen. Guess you don't have one of them? Thought not

I was trying to work out how to place an ad. on the system, I am a new member. I came upon this by chance and could not believe what I read. What the hell does UK Daytona think he is doing with talk like that on a friendly site. A chap asks a perfectly polite question and you reply with a sarcastic response which was totally unnecessary. I would not mind at all if, when I advertise my bike, someone contacted me to ask if I would consider selling a part separately, could end up totalling more that way but I could also politely say 'no thank you'! I know am doing the same as UK Daytona and poking my nose in but I sincerely hope Calboy understands that every site has some twit with nothing better to do. Reminds me of the Trolls you read about. I have a fly screen on my bike and I would be happy to sell it to you but I am in the UK and, when I do advertise my bike, I will have no objections if anyone contacts me to ask if I would be prepared to sell any part separately. I also have some stainless steel nuts and bolts ! ! ! !
Cheers, Martin

Back