2007 rocket 3 spark plugs

Pull a couple of them out and look at them first. If they are not fouled up then that is not your problem. If they are fouled up then it is still not the problem, only the result of a problem, and you need to find out what that problem is.

If the bike is turning over happily, but not starting, then I would hook up TuneECU and start checking things before pulling things apart.

Pull a couple of them out and look at them first. If they are not fouled up then that is not your problem. If they are fouled up then it is still not the problem, only the result of a problem, and you need to find out what that problem is.

If the bike is turning over happily, but not starting, then I would hook up TuneECU and start checking things before pulling things apart.

Yep my bike will just keep turning over but never attempt to fire up ughh wayne at powertripp tuned it but can't get a hold of him I would rather not take it to the triumph dealer where it has a custom tune ughhh

Have you checked all the fuses?

Does the fuel pump prime when you turn the key on?

Does the bike turn over normally or is it sluggish sounding?

Have you reloaded the tune? or checked the TPS? Are the headlights on, and go out when you hit the starter button? Is the Crank position clean? Is there a full charge in the battery? Have you tried jumping it with another battery? (It may have enough power to turn it over, but not enough to send a good spark.) Is the 0% throttle posion set correctly?

One other thing to try, but you should not do this regularly, is to twist the throttle while it is cranking over. This is normally a no-no, but can help with diagnosis.

Have you reloaded the tune? or checked the TPS? Are the headlights on, and go out when you hit the starter button? Is the Crank position clean? Is there a full charge in the battery? Have you tried jumping it with another battery? (It may have enough power to turn it over, but not enough to send a good spark.) Is the 0% throttle posion set correctly?

One other thing to try, but you should not do this regularly, is to twist the throttle while it is cranking over. This is normally a no-no, but can help with diagnosis.

I have not reloaded the tune my tuner guy never gave it to me.i have not checked tps or crank sensor how do u check tps and crank sensor?

try giving it a quick shot of starting fluid to see what happens.

Back