2007 rocket 3 radiator leaking

ant

Turbocharged
Ride
Triumph rocket 3 2007
My brother has a 2007 rocket only done 7000 miles and the radiator has pin holes in the core..

Anybody else had this issue..

Triumph want £510 for a new rad...Trying to find a company that will re-core the rad..

Mine got several holes after a car hit me. Cost over $1000 Australian dollars for a new one, that is literally just the radiator naked, no bolts or covers. Weird that your brother has that issue. Wonder if some acedic substance was sprayed to clean the radiator at some stage or some weird coolant.....or just simply a dogey, poor quality made radiator????

My brother has a 2007 rocket only done 7000 miles and the radiator has pin holes in the core..

Triumph want £510 for a new rad...Trying to find a company that will re-core the rad..
Hi there, If you are in the UK. I have used a company called radicool they are in Rochester Kent.might be worth a go.they can fix a leaking rad or even build a new one for a fraction of the cost of new.

These are 5 mins from my home and i would,nt use anyone else..been trading for donkeys years so know what there doing mate..hit the home link;)
Home

Or you could try Triumphant for a second hand replacement.

Back