dougl

Living Legend
Ride
2007 R3 Classic
Want to sell my 2007 Rocket III Classic, 7371 miles. This Rocket has custom yellow paint with gold ghost flames, full Jardine exhaust with wrapped header, Progressive 444 shocks, Progressive fork springs, roadster screen, lower deflectors, detachable saddlebags, touring seat with rider backrest, extra gel touring seat, luggage rack with passenger backrest, Hyper-Lite LED brake lights, clock, gas gauge, Kuryakyn Magnum Plus mirrors, new Bridgestone Exedra Max rear, Metzler front tires, new EBC brake pads, triple K&N filters, rider and passenger foot boards, Power Commander III with custom dyno tune (152 hp/162 ft lbs), $6500, call Doug (775-843-2808), pick up with cash only.

IMG_0374.JPG

IMG_0377.JPG

IMG_1345.JPG

IMG_1382.JPG

IMG_0205.JPG

IMG_0372.JPG

IMG_0197.JPG

Attachments

• Dyno071415_low.jpg
    Dyno071415_low.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Sorry to see this @dougl . . . unless you be getting a new Rocket??????
Sweet bike with uncanny low mileage will be a great buy for someone!

14 months, not too long . . . so then, you intend to move forward with NO motor???
I've been riding since 1969 and this may be it although I've said that twice since 2012. First Rocket 2004-2012. Quit. T-Bird 2012-2014. Quit. Rocket 2015-present. I ride to work and the supermarket, activities suitable for a Vespa. I hardly ever take my wife on it. Makes me too nervous. I wind it out occasionally but mainly it sits in the garage. The R3 is incredibly hot in the summer. Am I done or what?

I've been riding since 1969 and this may be it although I've said that twice since 2012. First Rocket 2004-2012. Quit. T-Bird 2012-2014. Quit. Rocket 2015-present. I ride to work and the supermarket, activities suitable for a Vespa. I hardly ever take my wife on it. Makes me too nervous. I wind it out occasionally but mainly it sits in the garage. The R3 is incredibly hot in the summer. Am I done or what?

Only you know the answer to that toughie, Amigo!!!
I started in 1950 and been at it steady since 1960.
I can tell for sure the end is coming, but would like to get another 10 years or so - if possible.

Only you know the answer to that toughie, Amigo!!!
I started in 1950 and been at it steady since 1960.
I can tell for sure the end is coming, but would like to get another 10 years or so - if possible.
Actually I have the hots for a TBird LT. Given the demand for used Rockets, I'll prolly wind up keeping my R3 and my 2008 Subaru. Both work fine.

When I had my tbird Storm and was considering the move to the R3 your input was always helpful and unbiased giving me some perspective. I guess the reason you switched to the thunderbird platform hasn't changed? On the Tbird love the handling, modern electrics and great looks but difficult to forget the R3 power. You're offering a fair price for a bike with such low miles. I'm still having too much fun with the SDR otherwise i'd be interested. Good luck

Back