For Sale 2007 R3 Classic Tourer For Sale

scowherd

Top Fuel
The time has come to consider parting with my Baby I am riding very little these day due to poor health and am entertaining selling My bike.

2007 R3 classic tourer b&W with custom paint 39,000 miles good rubber and service records

more options than I care to list but here are a few

Custom paint
Every chrome access made for the bike is installed including front and back highway bars ... saddle bag emblishments, chrome sabble bag cages, water pump cover, service plug, oil filter cover, bolt covers, clock, fuel gauge, tors, dual backrest seat, kurkayan soft tour pack , highway pegs, triumph jacket, guard dawg keyless ingnition / security, triumph teardrop mirrors, etc etc

Custom painted helment, riding gear, full set of emergancy items... too many to list this bike is equipped for the worse letting it all go

garmin zumo 550 with sattlite receiver

$ 9000.00 serious inquiries let me know and I will inventory and send pics

email scowherd@me.com

Last edited:
I am sorry to see your selling it Steve but don't worry we will still let you set up the RAA events for us!!! No one does it the way you do so you aren't getting away from it by selling your stead. :D

Hate to hear that Steve
But maybe if u rode more your health may improve :D

Hate to hear that Steve
But maybe if u rode more your health may improve :D
Valid point there. So the real question is . Will Steve take some sage advice so he does not have to sell his pride and joy or find out he has it priced a wee bit high even though its one nice bike!!!!!

Back