For Sale 2006 Rocket III Classic 15000kms Reg Jun 18

FunkSoulBro

Supercharged
Ride
2006 Classic
For sale is my Triumph Rocket III Classic with a LOW 15,800kms and full Triumph Dealership service history. This has been a great bike and has never missed a beat. VERY reliable, in excellent condition, a real head turner and a bike that stops passers by wherever it goes. I am the second owner, owned since 7,000kms. This bike comes with everything...no more to spend (you can tell that to the missus). Genuine Sports Screen, 2 additional Triumph gauges (fuel and clock), engine bars, foot boards, two tone paint with hand painted gold coach lines, chrome rocker cover, 12V power outlet, blacked out radiator screens, new LED rear blinkers (OEM's will be provided), updated sleek rear view mirrors (OEM's also provided), genuine triumph saddle bags in as new condition, sissy bar with back rest and luggage shelf, reupholstered OEM 2up seat by MJM seats for additional comfort and support for both rider and pillion, single croc leather seat by Metcruze custom seats. Also fitted with an Eastern Beaver Headlight Relay Kit (which eliminates a common issue with ignition failure on these models). Most recent service was performed on 24 July 2017 and rego renewed on 29 June 2017. Also comes with a brand new front tyre, rear still in good condition. This bike is an absolute pleasure to ride. I am reluctantly selling this bike simply to purchase a Sports Tourer for long distance comfort riding. The Rocket will do it of course, I just want the creature comforts (ABS, cruise control, heated grips, seats blah blah blah). If it's a Rocket you're after, this one is a great example that is very reliable and puts a smile on your dial every time you twist that throttle. Priced to sell, lots of features and accessories.
Price is negotiable, reasonable offers will be accepted, please don't waste my time with ridiculous offers, I'm not in a hurry to sell it.
View full details and pics on the bikesales site (AUSTRALIA).
http://www.bikesales.com.au/private...29.1625187802.1502521314-933996733.1497746999

Back