For Sale 2006 Rocket for Sale - Bumble Bee

Mittzy

The Hooligan - Just Doing Stuff
Ride
2020 TFC #385, 2014 R3 Roadster 230hp (BRUTUS)
Asking $11,000 AUD - EVERYTHING REPAINTED. Stripped to the frame and frame powder coated gloss black. Most Chome has been powder coated gloss black. The yellow is CATERPILLAR Engine Yellow. (See Notes Below - More Colours Avilable) Exhaust has been fully ceramic coated - Inc Cat Delete and TORS Mufflers LED Headlights Fitted. Heavy Duty Batttery Cables Powder Coated Wheels - New Wheel Bearings fitted at the same time Rebuilt Front Forks Roadster Rear Suspension Diff Painted Gloss Black DEKOTA Digital Dash Bar End Mirrors Tryes only approx 500 Klms old. Torsion Dampener Bearings Replaced with New. Steering Head Bearing Replaced with New. Valve Clearances done. New Oil Change (and Filter) - Motul 7500 New Diff Oil. New Fuel Filter. New Coolant. K&N Underseat Air Cleaner - Cleaned Recent clutch replacement. Triumph Advised me the gearbox in this bike HAS BEEN UPGRADED. SEATS: I have a selection of seats from a two peice rider/Pillion and a One piece Rider/Pillion - and a suede Leather one piece also to chose from. PAINT SCHEME: I also have a set of JET BLACK tins I can swap out if you prefere black. Only one set is sold with the bike. I also have a standard Chrome set of exhaust if you prefer. The KLMS stated above are not genuine as the original inssrument cluster had been changed and the changed odometer was faulty - Now fullt electronic. I have a couple of different screens and sadle bags and sissy bars that will fit this bike - by Negotiation.
IMG_7574.JPG
IMG_7575.JPG
IMG_7576.JPG
IMG_7577.JPG
IMG_7582.JPG
IMG_7583.JPG
IMG_7584.JPG
IMG_7585.JPG
IMG_7586.JPG
IMG_7587.JPG

Back