2006 ROCKET 3 EXHAUST

lardel

Standard Bore
I know this has probly been asked before, but new to this page, have a 06 rocket and want to install 2012 roadster exhaust on it. Can this be done ? has anyone any info. From what I have seen it looks like the Link pipe and silencers fron a Roadster is all I might need. thanks.

My thinking is it probably will but for the life of me I cannot figure out why you would want to put them restrictive water heaters on a 06 verses the triple pipes. If your intent on doing it puit the TORS on atleast it will get rid of two of the three cat converters.

well just got this 2006 Rocket along with a set of pipes from a 2012. Just coming off a metric cruiser and the 3-pipe exhaust is hard to get use to. But I will say the more I look at it the more I like the set up. Great bike , don't think I will ever go back to the cruiser.

well just got this 2006 Rocket along with a set of pipes from a 2012. Just coming off a metric cruiser and the 3-pipe exhaust is hard to get use to. But I will say the more I look at it the more I like the set up. Great bike , don't think I will ever go back to the cruiser.

Yes I have a 06 and must admit I have always like the tripl pipe theme. Eventually you might want to go with much more power in which then you will be looking for the Jardines or a 3 into 1 system replacing the tractor header which robbs power. If you do not have any vehicle inspection problems you can always add the cat delete and a set of triple tors which will give you a little more and a nice growl. enjoy her you have a good bike.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back