2006 Classic with Ramair & slipon

3Cylinder

.020 Over
Ride
2006 Rocket Classic
I installed the Ramair last weekend and have not ridden since. I'm hoping someone has a tune to get me started. I have the Dain slip on, so no cat.

I've got Tuneecu and a working cable, I have been running the
2005DynoFinalMap_TOR_Catbypass_Decel2 file I think I downloaded from the Tune ECU site. Worked well on the bike prior to the Ramair install.

Anyone have a file I can use?

I really need to learn more about using Tunecu. I have HPTuners for my cars, and have some experience with it. Even though the bike is a lot simpler than the cars, there are things I still don't understand how to do. I'm hoping looking at more tunes will open my eyes a bit.

If you don't have a tune, a few pointers on fueling changes for the Ramair would be greatly appreciated.

I'll probably get a full exhaust next.

I'm not the guy . . . did you at least perform the 12 minute tune ? Start the bike leaving the throttle completely alone, and let the bike run until the fan comes up, then another bit. That should at least get your idle where it needs to be, so you can ride the bike while you are sorting out the rest of it.

The usual advice beyond that, is to PM @HansO as the resident guru for things Tune ECU.

I installed the Ramair last weekend and have not ridden since. I'm hoping someone has a tune to get me started. I have the Dain slip on, so no cat.

I've got Tuneecu and a working cable, I have been running the
2005DynoFinalMap_TOR_Catbypass_Decel2 file I think I downloaded from the Tune ECU site. Worked well on the bike prior to the Ramair install.

Anyone have a file I can use?

I really need to learn more about using Tunecu. I have HPTuners for my cars, and have some experience with it. Even though the bike is a lot simpler than the cars, there are things I still don't understand how to do. I'm hoping looking at more tunes will open my eyes a bit.

If you don't have a tune, a few pointers on fueling changes for the Ramair would be greatly appreciated.

I'll probably get a full exhaust next.

Thanks for the reply.
Haven't done the 12 minute tune yet, but was planing on it for my first start up today when i get out there to work on the bike.

Will do, thanks HansO!

Thanks for the tune HansO! You provide this community with a much appreciated service. Pretty cool to sit here in TX and get help from the other side of the globe. This internet thing may have been a good idea afterall!

My PC decided it no longer wanted to talk to the ECU. I'm thinking a Windows 10 update may be the culprit. I got a micro USB to USB adapter and used my phone to load the tune last night. It's raining this morning, but later today I'll get to take a ride and report back.

Send me your email in a "conversation" and I'll sort you out with a tune that will be a lot better than what you currently have
Would you be able to help me, I have a 08 R3 Classic, 3 into 1 slip on and Ramair

Back