scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
Wee Red is up for sale, 68000 trouble free miles runs and looks great for the year, many on the site have seen this bike and can vouch for its condition
$4400.00

IMG_0465.JPG
IMG_0466.JPG

willing to bet there is not a rocket better kept than that bike, i have seen the kilt man clean and polish it for hours at the time at RAAs:thumbsup:

Go get it with your trailer Fred. Take your wife with so you can ride it at least a few hundred miles before you hit cold weather.
Listen to the words of wisdom Fred, I will put you up for a night or two at the cut rate of $60 per night(does not include breakfast):D

Make up your mind Freddy boy, I also have it listed locally(craigslist) and will be putting it on fleabay on Friday. I have made a few dollars from it already - a few months back when I had it on craigslist one guy wanted it and put a $100 non refundable deposit down well never heard from him again so he lost his $100, then another guy also put a $100 down came to look at the bike and said I cannot ride that it is too big i want my money back, I was still laughing at him when he drove away without his $100

Back