For Sale 2005 Standard Rails and Controls

baadactor

Supercharged
Ride
'05 Rocket 3
Original feet forward rails and controls, as new, from a 2005 Standard Rocket lll. These came off for the floorboard conversion as new and have been stored for years. Only missing parts as far as I can tell is the right side heat shield which made the switch. Includes a few bolts, nuts, washers, as well as a short brake line section.

I would like to trade for same in excellent condition Roadster configuration. I desire the more rearward peg positioning, and don't really wish to cut up perfectly good hardware to accomplish that setup.

Of course, I could cut up my original set and save these for going back to original someday.... 2017-08-04 13.33.09.jpg

Bump- these are still hanging around, and I'm still interested in trading for a set of Roadster rails and controls.
Hello Chap,
I am interested in your controls if still available.only thing is I don't have the Roadsters to trade.
How much are you asking for them.
My left hand board got trashed when my mate binned the bike and I always preferred the pegs to boards.

Hello Chap,
I am interested in your controls if still available.only thing is I don't have the Roadsters to trade.
How much are you asking for them.
My left hand board got trashed when my mate binned the bike and I always preferred the pegs to boards.
Not really interested in selling them, preferring to trade for what I'm looking for. Of course if you know someone selling the Roadster setup...

Original feet forward rails and controls, as new, from a 2005 Standard Rocket lll. These came off for the floorboard conversion as new and have been stored for years. Only missing parts as far as I can tell is the right side heat shield which made the switch. Includes a few bolts, nuts, washers, as well as a short brake line section.

I would like to trade for same in excellent condition Roadster configuration. I desire the more rearward peg positioning, and don't really wish to cut up perfectly good hardware to accomplish that setup.

Of course, I could cut up my original set and save these for going back to original someday.... 2017-08-04 13.33.09.jpg

I have swapped from roadster to standard. You will not be able to reuse the pedal bolts,brake lever spring, master cylinder or the master cylinder shrouds as they are different on the roadster.

Back