For Sale 2005 speedometer and parts for trade or whatever

Kim Turner

.040 Over
Ride
2007 triumph Rocket III Classic
Bought a set of used clocks as I needed a tach for my 2007 Classic (Yes, know the face is different). Still have the speedo, mount, wiring loom, which I don't need. Everything works on it including the warning lights (I tried it out) BUT NOT THE ODOMETER readout. Would trade for another speedo or tach with broken glass. I am located in NM zip 87031

Attachments

• speedo1.jpg
    speedo1.jpg
    430.2 KB · Views: 10
  • speedo4.jpg
    speedo4.jpg
    409.7 KB · Views: 10
  • speedo2.jpg
    speedo2.jpg
    454.5 KB · Views: 9
  • speedo3.jpg
    speedo3.jpg
    421.6 KB · Views: 9
Bought a set of used clocks as I needed a tach for my 2007 Classic (Yes, know the face is different). Still have the speedo, mount, wiring loom, which I don't need. Everything works on it including the warning lights (I tried it out) BUT NOT THE ODOMETER readout. Would trade for another speedo or tach with broken glass. I am located in NM zip 87031
What Kind of $$ are you asking for the speedo? The pins broke off of mine so its useless. I still have a working harness and mount. Also looking for a tach. Thanks. I'm in NY 11968

Can get it to you priority mail for $50 delivered. Speedometer works, odometer does NOT work. Bought set for the tach. Unknown if the odometer can be fixed, but probably not.

Can get it to you priority mail for $50 delivered. Speedometer works, odometer does NOT work. Bought set for the tach. Unknown if the odometer can be fixed, but probably not.
I don't mind that the odo doesn't work, but does the trip meter work at all?

Sorry for the delay. Hooked it back up to double check, speedo yea no odo or either trip meter working.

Sorry for the delay. Hooked it back up to double check, speedo yea no odo or either trip meter working.

All connectors are there. Tested unit on the wiring loom already on the bike as I know this is good. Used to be able to fix the cable operated drives, but with this computer driven stuff will take a computer whiz, not a mechanic to determine if it is fixable. I would say probably not.

All connectors are there. Tested unit on the wiring loom already on the bike as I know this is good. Used to be able to fix the cable operated drives, but with this computer driven stuff will take a computer whiz, not a mechanic to determine if it is fixable. I would say probably not.
I sent you a private message.

hey. kinda a shot in the dark. but is that speedo gauge still available? thanks in advance. never hurts to poke round n see:) have a goodin

Back