For Sale 2005 Rocket III Speedo gauge - MPH

Duane

Standard Bore
Ride
'05 Rocket III
Good day all,
I have a speedo gauge in MPH part number T2501232 - original price $415.00
I bought it because the glass on my speedo broke due to my clumsiness, but I was able to repair it.
I tried to return it but the store refused because no original packing as well no part number sticker. I explained to them that when I bought it, it was wrapped in bubble wrap and plastic with no triumph sticker, the manager at the store had his mind made up already. All this even after I called to ensure I could return it. Needles to say I will not spend any of my money at that store (Blackfoot Motor sports in Calgary).
So I have this new speedo 0 miles on it. I am open to offers.
Duane

Good day all,
I have a speedo gauge in MPH part number T2501232 - original price $415.00
I bought it because the glass on my speedo broke due to my clumsiness, but I was able to repair it.
I tried to return it but the store refused because no original packing as well no part number sticker. I explained to them that when I bought it, it was wrapped in bubble wrap and plastic with no triumph sticker, the manager at the store had his mind made up already. All this even after I called to ensure I could return it. Needles to say I will not spend any of my money at that store (Blackfoot Motor sports in Calgary).
So I have this new speedo 0 miles on it. I am open to offers.
Duane
Would you accept $250.00 US dollars
AJ

Hello Duane,

I have broken glass on all my gauges due to vandalism, how did you manage to replace the glass? it looks like this chrome trim around it doesn't come off. any help or suggestion will be appreciated
I have a 2007 classic.
Thanks

Last edited:
Speedo/Tach moisture behind glass lens

Mine are Okay

I've only been in a couple of light showers and 2 pretty hard down pours. So far, all is dry inside all 4 gauges. For what it's worth, here's a little trick I've used on several double glazed glass for airplanes and railroad car windows.

Find the smallest drill bit you can find and drill several holes at the bottom of the glass. It releases any moisture build up and lets the air help dry out any latent moisture. Seems to also keep down the fogging of the glass.

Back