**SOLD** 2005 Rocket III Classic, Graphite Color

Bobs05

.060 Over
Ride
2005 R3, 1998 R1200C
DSCN0862.JPG
DSCN0867.JPG
DSCN0866.JPG

56,xxx miles, Factory Floorboards, Heel-Toe Shifter. Small dent with paint touch up on top right of tank.

Oil changed at 56,714 on 31 March 2018. Tires: Rear Bridgestone Exedra Max, 240/55R-16; Front Michelin Commander II, 140/75R-17 installed at 52,330 miles.

Available with Stock exhaust AND choice of Triumph TORS or Australian Mad Dog aftermarket exhaust.

Triumph Accessories: Engine Guards, Passenger Backrest and Luggage Rack, Fuel Gauge, Clear Turn Signal Lenses on Rear, Chrome Header Caps.

Aftermarket Accessories: Customized Driver Seat w/High Density Foam, Utopia Driver Backrest, Highway Pegs, Clearview Vented Windshield, LongRide Detachable Saddlebags and Mounts, Passenger Floorboards, K&N Air Filter, LED Flashing Tail Light/Brakelight, Kisan Signal Minder SM-1 has Turn Signal lights on as marker lights and Flash with Brakes (Red Bulbs in Rear). Kuryakyn ISO Grips model 6236 with bar end weights and Throttle Boss available. Extra Turn signal Lenses – 2 Amber and 2 Clear.

Ignition module replaced October 2013. Eastern Beaver Headlamp Bypass Relay installed October 2013. Fork Seals replaced July 2015.

Located in South Jersey near Philadelphia.

More pictures available on request. Please reply by Private Message.

Last edited by a moderator:
56,xxx miles, Factory Floorboards, Heel-Toe Shifter. Small dent with paint touch up on top right of tank.

Oil changed at 56,714 on 31 March 2018. Tires: Rear Bridgestone Exedra Max, 240/55R-16; Front Michelin Commander II, 140/75R-17 installed at 52,330 miles.

Available with Stock exhaust AND choice of Triumph TORS or Australian Mad Dog aftermarket exhaust.

Triumph Accessories: Engine Guards, Passenger Backrest and Luggage Rack, Fuel Gauge, Clear Turn Signal Lenses on Rear, Chrome Header Caps.

Aftermarket Accessories: Customized Driver Seat w/High Density Foam, Utopia Driver Backrest, Highway Pegs, Clearview Vented Windshield, LongRide Detachable Saddlebags and Mounts, Passenger Floorboards, K&N Air Filter, Moto Lights – Caliper Mounted (optional), LED Flashing Tail Light/Brakelight, Kisan Signal Minder SM-1 has Turn Signal lights on as marker lights and Flash with Brakes (Red Bulbs in Rear). Kuryakyn ISO Grips model 6236 with bar end weights and Throttle Boss available. Extra Turn signal Lenses – 2 Amber and 2 Clear.

Ignition module replaced October 2013. Eastern Beaver Headlamp Bypass Relay installed October 2013. Fork Seals replaced July 2015.

Located in South Jersey near Philadelphia.

More pictures available on request. Please reply by Private Message.
I also have a 2005, but where did you get a heel toe shifter for our model and year; can't find one and Rivco stopped selling them. "Thanks and be Safe!

I also have a 2005, but where did you get a heel toe shifter for our model and year; can't find one and Rivco stopped selling them. "Thanks and be Safe!
Ok bud first its not a classic persay as classics did not arrive until 2006. From the angle of the floor boards its the standard rails and the a specific floor board kit that fits the rails. A very hard to find kit!

Last edited:
Ok bud first its not a classic persay as classics did not arrive until 2006. From the angle of the floor boards its the standard rails and the a specific floor board kit that fits the rails. A very hard to find kit!

A9758085 and prices were when they were still available.

Link Removed

I've got a New Old Stock one tucked away for a Roadster conversion. Only heard of two kits new in box in the last two years, @Tonester beat me to the first one by 20mins;):( but a couple of years later with assistance I got the the second in another country. ;):D

The best thing with them besides big increase in cornering clearance is the ability to replace the heel/toe with a Bonneville / Speedmaster etc gear lever without any linkages at all as @1olbull runs.

BOARDS ON MY ROADSTER - FINALLY!

Link Removed

Last edited:

The boards were on the bike when I bought it in September 2013. Hope this helps.

Any thought of selling TORS seperately?

Possibly after the bike sells, want to give the buyer first shot. Thanks.

Good luck with the sell, i put mine up for sale for 4000 with 40k miles and did not get a single call, i said fine, i will ride it until the wheels fall off, :)

If you still have it in a year I’ll give you a call. Stationed in Fl currently but hoping to go to VA next. I know it’s a long way out but you never know.

Back