For Sale 2005 R3 for sale near Wichita, Kansas $4,000

ICTRocket

.020 Over
I'm selling my Rocket. $4,000 firm. It has 25,000 miles and is Cardial Red.

The previous owner apparently "forgot" to tell me it was starting to use oil. It starts, rides, and runs great, other than the occasional blue smoke. Checking the plugs it looks like #2 cylinder is the culprit. It has Beetle Bags, a Jardine exhaust that I've worked on quite a bit to lower the decible level and extended the pipes past the Beetle Bags. It has a new tune downloaded, driver footboards, and windscreen, plus a brand new taller windscreen I've never installed.

The Beetle Bags have a few scratches on them and the tank has 1 paint chip about the size of a pencil eraser. I have Triumph factory touchup paint I've not applied yet.

The local Triumph dealer said it would be around $1,000 to rebuild the engine. Repainting the bags looks to be around $600. If I don't sell it in it's current state I plan on getting the engine rebuilt, bags painted, and then the starting price will be $7,000. Selling due to a recent car accident. I'll upload pictures soon.

Thanks, Jeff

i would be most interested in wondering why in the world a rocket with 25k on it would need a rebuild? did somebody wail on it constantly?:confused:

Back