2005 exhaust options

Willystyle56

.020 Over
I was trying to look into upgrading my exhaust but haven't found many options that are still available. D&d made some nice slipons with a nice price but theyre discontinued. Are all years compatible or do I have to look for certain one? I have a 2005 r3 standard.

Oh and does anyone have a used one for sale? :)

All will fit your bike.

D&D
CES
Reband
Paul something here on the boards
Carpenter
Zard (lol at prices)
And there are a few other shops doing them.

Search for use TORs (Triumph Off Road) and D&D on here and ebay. Be patient. They do come up. Do you have the cat or the cat eliminator pipe ?

Paul something is Paul Bryant Viking Exhaust. EXCELLENT Craftsman.

Thanks for the replies. It has a cat eliminator pipe. Looking for something that will give me a decent amount of hp gain. I'll keep watching for used ones to pop up. I think I've read somewhere tors don't do a whole lot?

Anyone try these out or do you get what you pay for?Triumph Rocket 3 performance exhaust

Never heard of it. There should be 2 on the right side. What are you going to do with the extra hole in your cat bypass pipe, put a cork in it?

Per the info block on ebay:
It helps you get the most power out of your Rocket by eliminating the cat box and decreasing back pressure and it also sounds great. This is a true bolt-on exhaust and should take less than an hour to remove the old exhaust and install the new one. It connects to the main pipe with a flex pipe, this cuts down the cost and installation times. It comes with complete instructions and looks great nothing else is needed.

flex pipe? Ugh....
looks great? Ugh.... One pipe coming out, covered by a 2 pipe shield. Nah
No pipe on the left side. Nah
Yes, you get what you pay for.;)

I see... so will I have to get a complete system if I can't find a used 3 pipe system or do they make systems from the header back?

Back