2005 backrest fit a 2013 roadster?

KDog Bone

.040 Over
Ride
2013 Triumph Rocket III Roadster
does anyone know whether a 2005 Triumph rocket OEM backrest will fit on a 2013 rocket III Roadster?

Thanks.

does anyone know whether a 2005 Triumph rocket OEM backrest will fit on a 2013 rocket III Roadster?

Thanks.
if your talking back rests for all back rest for Standards, And Classics will fit the roadster provided you have to complete hardware kit. By all I am referring to both rider and passenger styles.

If you have the entire kit you shouldn't have any problems. The mudguard covers are different on non backrest bikes.... they aren't notched for the backrest.

Ok thanks. I thought I had seen a reference to a notch in the mudguard covers for use with the backrest. I will have to see if they are included in the kit. If not how hard are they to find?

Also are the notched mudguard covers required for use with the quick release hardware for the backrest?

Also are the notched mudguard covers required for use with the quick release hardware for the backrest?
The only triumph with the quick release backrest is the touring model. not the standards or classics. mitzy did some quick release backrest brackets for our style bikes.

The only triumph with the quick release backrest is the touring model. not the standards or classics. mitzy did some quick release backrest brackets for our style bikes.

I guess I should be directing this question to Mitzi but does his quick release bracket with with the mudguard covers without notches? The backrest I am looking at does not come with the mudguard covers and mine have no notches.

Back