200 HP Chase Begins .... Now Completed 14 Months In. WooHoo !!

Mr. Bill's Rocket 3 lives

image.jpg The Frazier cure for weak starting Rockets

Last edited:
Yeah tune in that Neville sent👍 what were compression numbers? lookin good man. hello

Last edited:
Sounds like mine did, when it had it's gremlin. I changed out so many things, I couldn't tell you what fixed it, but it's running fine now. I tend to think these things have a lot of feminine characteristics. "Moody", "Not today, I have a headache" "The neighbors might hear" etc. etc. AND, a squirt bottle of water will save your fingers on the pipes.:oops:
o_O:laugh:

I did have it plugged in for most of the time. and I did plug it back in. No change either way. I did get a code on TuneECU when I had it unplugged. Otherwise no codes have come up. No Check Engine Light either.

Most of the sound on the video is too quiet for me to hear what you are saying, despite having all my volumes turned up. You all looked fairly happy, so bit hard to learn anything. If IAT is unplugged it will impact fuel mixture. But same on all three.

Most of the sound on the video is too quiet for me to hear what you are saying, despite having all my volumes turned up. You all looked fairly happy, so bit hard to learn anything. If IAT is unplugged it will impact fuel mixture. But same on all three.
You can always used closed captions. Difficult to get the volume just right using a phone without blasting you out ocassionally.

Last edited:
Back