200 HP Chase Begins .... Now Completed 14 Months In. WooHoo !!

you just cant help but thrash Mr. Bill and his rocket. Totally unacceptable :roll: 2 out of 3 you gapped him. Cmon Bill
Kevin to fair he missed a gear in the 2nd one and in the 3rd one he went roaring past a mili second later. He got out so far I could not see him. Right now my wife is busting my chops after watching the video. I lost a lot of my files yesterday and probably should not have included the roll ons or gave you more see the whole story.

My bad.....sorry guys.

Oh yeah that missed gear cost me some time on #2 so we went for #3. Oh yeah it was close at first because I let Justdad punch it first then came on hard to pass and really give it the beans. And then I was gone. Topped out. Justdad did me a favor by not posting that part.

20210306_133754.jpg

Last edited:
Oh yeah that missed gear cost me some time on #2 so we went for #3. Oh yeah it was close at first because I let Justdad punch it first then came on hard to pass and really give it the beens.
OK, well next time - NO MERCY!
You need to leave him in the dust so bad that he'll have to change his name to :
Justbeaten 😁

Picked up the Barnett clutch kit at the local Triumph dealer the other day. So today the tear down began. Jerry came over to help and make a video. We didn't get a lot done as we both had appointments in the morning. Started well after lunch. Got tired and called it a day.

Just so you all know, my wife and I got our second Covid shot yesterday at 5 pm. We are ok and have not gotten sick but we are both feeling a little wrung out tonight.

Here is today's video. Thanks to Justdad.

OK there Rocket Fans. Here is why my buddy Jerry (Justdad) beats the Rocket with his Thruxton R at the drag strip. Power to weight guys. Power to weight.

Back