200 HP Chase Begins .... Now Completed 14 Months In. WooHoo !!

Rear wheel dyno peak HP 199 is at about 6800 to 7200. Rear wheel peak TQ 169 is at about 5200 to 5600. All pulls done in 4th.

I have been thinking. Since my stock dyno pulls showed a 15% loss from crank to rear wheel, I think it is possible this build will have my crank HP at about 235 HP.

Final Dyno.jpg

Last edited:
How long did your tune take Bill?
Mr. Bill must be busy napping again.😄😄 We got started in the dyno around 12:30 doing the base line run with the Dobeck hooked up. The dyno guy took a lunch break while Bill unhooked the Dobeck. They mad a base line run without Dobeck. The dyno guy then made a few tweaks to the air fuel, then a dyno run adding some timing then another run after the timing out. I think we were out of the dyno by 2:30.

So now I would like to improve my front brakes. I have been using the EBC HH pads for years. They are a good improvement. However with all this new power, I think improved calipers are in order. Does Brembo make calipers that fits on the forks of a 2006 ?

So now I would like to improve my front brakes. I have been using the EBC HH pads for years. They are a good improvement. However with all this new power, I think improved calipers are in order. Does Brembo make calipers that fits on the forks of a 2006 ?
Really???? Brakes.... your talking about brakes. I know a guy who went 195+ mph five or six time without any brakes. Oh lordy. 😅😅😅

Back