200 HP Chase Begins .... Now Completed 14 Months In. WooHoo !!

Mr. Bill wanted to document the sound of his Rocket 3 before the new exhaust system. Being the best buds we are I added some more commentary to why he is doing this. Anyway we do a lot of riding together, racing and teasing. So I hope you enjoy the video.

Last edited:
Mr. Bill wanted to document the sound of his Rocket 3 before the new exhaust system. Being the best buds we are I added some more commentary to why he is doing this. Anyway we do a lot of riding together, racing and teasing. So I hope you enjoy the video.

200 HP should definitely get you first in line a Golden Corrals early bird special!

Womp, i love hearing Mr. Bill aka idaho red rocket say that. It wont be easy as the 60 ft with that much power is hard to nail. Your 60s are smooth and quick. Its big fun with you guys and its so cool being a part of it. (To watch youll)
Kevin I could have saved some money and just let him have the right lane....it always wins. 😄😄 He does talk some gob.

You know if Mr. Bill wanted to bring a his fully modified Rocket 3 to Bonneville with us this August without the fairing, bags etc. I'd like to give a go over 3 miles.

I'm not sure the gearing or aerodynamics would let get to 200 mph out on the salt but it sure would be interesting. I am also not sure of my ability to stay on it at those speeds because not many places to hide. The Bonneville record the 3000cc modified gas with no fairing is apparently open. Since the engine size is above 2000cc the bike would have to run in the next higher class is 3000cc.

Back