bruce aussie

WOODENBONG
Ride
Roadster
image.jpg

I new a girl that rode a Kawasaki 1000 with us a bit back in the 80's she hung around with the Blokes from Lismore mostly. Her nickname was Balls, she could leave a lot of us in her wake.

My Princess has been riding as pillion with me for 40 years and I wouldn't have got on the back of a bike with a maniac like I WAS for any money, so she must Qualify for the title

My Princess has been riding as pillion with me for 40 years and I wouldn't have got on the back of a bike with a maniac like I WAS for any money, so she must Qualify for the title
Julie has ridden pillion with me for the 35 years I've had my licence and for a while before that with no licence. I was a bit of a loonatic, wheelstands were my main trick all that much easier on them big Jap bikes in the early 80's if you had someone on the back + they handled better with a bit more weight on them. Julie might qualify too.

Julie has ridden pillion with me for the 35 years I've had my licence and for a while before that with no licence. I was a bit of a loonatic, wheelstands were my main trick all that much easier on them big Jap bikes in the early 80's if you had someone on the back + they handled better with a bit more weight on them. Julie might qualify too.

Even after a few whooopsie Marg got back on luckily the worse she ever suffered was a few crazes and a broken finger so all in all we were very lucky, :rolleyes:

Back