Tal

Living Legend
Ride
2021 Triumph Rocket 3 GT
Dropped my Triple Black into the dealers this morning for its first service...Amsoil going in....rear brake check just in case...they lent me this wee baby to get home on...its surprisingly nifty!..albeit a bit small for my long legs...but I was smiling all the way home.!..
20210916_095450.jpg

Well have taken my Rocket 3 in the same place and been in there for weeks on end and not got a loaner.

But if you have spent as much as @Tal in that place in the last year or so **** right they are going to be giving you a loaner.

Well have taken my Rocket 3 in the same place and been in there for weeks on end and not got a loaner.

But if you have spent as much as @Tal in that place in the last year or so **** right they are going to be giving you a loaner.

they should give him that bike ;)

Haha.....Theyre good to me...didnt have a Triumph loner or i would have got that....that Scout is like riding a step thru scooter!...in and out the traffic and quite responsive too...good brakes,,,i could get my feet on the ground and run it into tight spots too!..even with a dickey knee!...wouldnt mind one for Steph!

Back