190hp with a tune and air filter? Stage 1

imcool

Supercharged
Ride
Rocket 3R 2022
This german shop was able to get 190 hp with just a tune and an air filter. Total price for 600 EUROS

what you guys think?

I would like to hear your views on this.

FACEBOOK POST

cv3lmfA.jpg

People are reporting 170+ rwhp on the stock R and GT with Penner’s unrestricted tune. I could see adding more with an unrestricted exhaust and intake. I believe I read that the new R intake isn’t very restrictive.

The link to the website shows results for the older RIII. 190-200 rwhp requires pistons and cams. My 2007 got 152 hp/162 ft lbs rw with secondary throttle plates open, full Jardine exhaust, triple K&N filters and a dyno tune.

People are reporting 170+ rwhp on the stock R and GT with Penner’s unrestricted tune. I could see adding more with an unrestricted exhaust and intake. I believe I read that the new R intake isn’t very restrictive.

The link to the website shows results for the older RIII. 190-200 rwhp requires pistons and cams. My 2007 got 152 hp/162 ft lbs rw with secondary throttle plates open, full Jardine exhaust, triple K&N filters and a dyno tune.
i didnt get 170+ rwhp on my rocket 3r 2022 with penner tune, maybe because I have werkes exhaust?

Back