155MPH Snake Attack

I was getting into my ute one morning and a similar looking snake was in the carport. I opened the door of the ute and grabbed my phone to take a photo and the bloody thing went straight into the ute and under the dashboard ???

I knew it wasn't poisonous so had no choice but to drive the 47kms to work with the snake in the dash !!!

Never saw it again, left bthe windows open for a couple of nights the forgot about it :D

If he had gear on it wouldn't be as scary as if he was wearing a t-shirt - unless it went inside your helmet.

My ex-wife drove from Canberra to Sydney with my son as baby in the car. Parked in the sun when she got there and when she came out for the luggage there was a tiger snake coiled up sunning itself on the suitcases. These are one of the most dangerous snakes in the world and super aggressive. Made the news (back in '96). Scared the sh1t out of everyone but none more than the wildlife people who came to remove it. They were expecting and used to pythons. Funny now.......

Brother in law had a turf farm in Hervey Bay.

Spent the morning cutting turf and packing it on pallets for delivery to building site to lay instant lawns for snobs that afternoon.

Brother in Law, right pain in the arse knows everything, climbs on the tractor starts it so we can load the truck.

Picture this, he is yelling abuse at some kid working for him, this is usual for the prick to be yelling at some one.

Whilst he's off in his tirade of abuse a rather large bright green tree comes out from under the seat and looks him in the eye.

Brother in Law stops abuse and screams like a shelia in a horror movie, jumps straight up and backwards in one move, landing on a pile of pallets, tears in his eyes, feeling the back of his duds checking to see if he shat himself.

Snake no where to be seen, four of lying on the ground crying with laughter, and we got the rest of the off.:D

My kids had Guinea pigs.
One day they had a few little friends over - "Come and look at our Guinea pigs! let’s play with them" (They were 7 & 8 I think)
Opened the cage door to find One dead another shaking in the corner of the cage and a snake (python) with a big lump in it (that was the third one). "These snakes are protected" yells the wife just as I am about to end its life!!!!!!!!
I said their aint nothin protecting this one!!!!!!!!! that was met with resistance:mad:
So it got relocated somewhere else so it can eat other children’s pets:D

That was the problem with getting the tiger out of the car. They could have killed it while it was wrapped around the gear stick but couldn't because it's protected. Finished up having to take half the car apart. As I said, funny now.

Back