153 CUBIC INCH embellisher anyone?

leatal

Turbocharged
Ride
2014 Roadster, 2020 Rocket GT
Thinking of having a 153 CI embellisher made to go on the right side cover in the "ROCKET GT" or "ROCKET R" embellisher slot. Thinking black border with brushed metal lettering and same font as OEM lettering. If anyone wants one, I can order more and will sell them in the Owner's Market. Please keep in mind, nothing for sale yet as I have to research if feasible to make. BTW the OEM embellisher is $50, the backing plate is $150, and the plastic cover is $230, so if your right side cover gets gone, it'll cost you $430 to replace! OUCH!

Thinking of having a 153 CI embellisher made to go on the right side cover in the "ROCKET GT" or "ROCKET R" embellisher slot. Thinking black border with brushed metal lettering and same font as OEM lettering. If anyone wants one, I can order more and will sell them in the Owner's Market. Please keep in mind, nothing for sale yet as I have to research if feasible to make. BTW the OEM embellisher is $50, the backing plate is $150, and the plastic cover is $230, so if your right side cover gets gone, it'll cost you $430 to replace! OUCH!
Why 153 CI? The new Rocket engine displaces 2458 cc - exactly 150 CI.

153CI Sounds good to me ! Always round up…..

Az Desert heat never get use to it.
Only cope with it.
117degF next week. R3 will set for a couple of Days.

Technically, 2.5 liter is correct as it is within half of the smallest measurement, but 2500cc is incorrect as it would have to be between 2499.5 and 2500.5 to be within half of the smallest measurement unit.
Of course, this aint no metric cruiser and one should use Imperial measurements for an Imperial Cruiser, so 150 cubic inches is correct to within a gnat's whisker, but I think that 153 is a nicer looking number, so with a copy of Triumph's artistic licence, go for it.

Back