For Sale 140 cubic inches emblem

Well, a previous one moved for over $200, if I recall a previous thread correctly. I wouldn't mind having one of those on mine but yeah, not paying that kind of money for a $45 farkle.

I got one on mine . I'll be keeping a good eye on the bastard too now I know they are no longer available . It can be aquired for a billion dollars or at the cost of a **** good stabbing

Well, a previous one moved for over $200, if I recall a previous thread correctly. I wouldn't mind having one of those on mine but yeah, not paying that kind of money for a $45 farkle.

US$ $150 :eek:At the current exchange rate of US1$ = AU$ $1.35 that works our AU$ $202.50, that's 42.5 Schooners of beer at my Pub ,eenie meanie mineie moe ,the beer gets the nod :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: keep the trinket mate

It's one of those things, sometimes you get obsessive and have to have it. Hell, I just spent over $90 on 8 decorative bolts for my shocks and pannier guards... nobody will even notice those but me, and they're all fairly unobtrusively placed when the pannier is on. Sometimes you just gotta, for your own amusement.

Dude $150 ain't **** in the big scheme of things. I am thinking about buying it just to park it beside some of my friends Harley's with their 103 chrome cover that they bought.... $150 is just two meals out with the family... We will eat in this month!

Back