For Sale 11.5" 440 Program Shocks

scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
image.jpeg
Shocks come with medium and heavy duty springs the medium ones are installed on the shocks.

$150 plus shipping from 32547

Hey mate any luck in getting a price to post to Australia.....Cheers

I was at the post office this morning mailing the risers out to Los Angeles well Van Nuys actually, I asked about the price to Brisbane well with the weight and the size he said it would be around $300.00 but could not give an exact price until he had them on the scale, so with that price kind of makes Australia to expensive?

How about to England ? I love em !
I did not see this post so I will check the price and let you know.

IF the other deals fall through i will take them

if the shipping to Australia and Great Britain is to much for the potential buyers they are yours.

I was at the post office this morning mailing the risers out to Los Angeles well Van Nuys actually, I asked about the price to Brisbane well with the weight and the size he said it would be around $300.00 but could not give an exact price until he had them on the scale, so with that price kind of makes Australia to expensive?

I did not see this post so I will check the price and let you know.

if the shipping to Australia and Great Britain is to much for the potential buyers they are yours.
Thanks Scott .

okay went on the USPS international site and for a 14x12x3.5 box up to 20 pounds it looks like it is about $80US to Australia and about$70US to England so let me know guys first one gets right of refusal and so on.
And about $15US to Arizona.

Back