LAS VEGAS DAVE

Turbocharged
Ride
V8 CHOPPER, BOSS HOSS, 2015 ROCKET 3 TOURING
Is there anything special that needs done at 10000 miles? If all it gets is an oil change I might as well do it myself.

NO. Take it in and have them check it out. The Las Vegas Dealership is on the up and up. They will check balance on throttle body's and TPS. Along with the adjustment that may be required on the steering bearings. Plus they will check and apply grease if required on drive shaft. Have called them as a resource while doing my own work and are very helpful. I normally do not like dealerships but these guys are good people. They have a guy working there that knows his #hit about Rockets. Plus is they actually do the require checks and adjustments. Good folks. Really liked them and the assistance they gave me.

NO. Take it in and have them check it out. The Las Vegas Dealership is on the up and up. They will check balance on throttle body's and TPS. Along with the adjustment that may be required on the steering bearings. Plus they will check and apply grease if required on drive shaft. Have called them as a resource while doing my own work and are very helpful. I normally do not like dealerships but these guys are good people. They have a guy working there that knows his #hit about Rockets. Plus is they actually do the require checks and adjustments. Good folks. Really liked them and the assistance they gave me.

Thanks Sonny, I will take your advice. I will call for an appointment Tuesday.

I do not have any dealerships in Oklahoma that are worth a #hit. Had to call around and was recommend to the dealership in your home town. You will not regret it. :):):):):) the guy knows what he is doing.

I do not have any dealerships in Oklahoma that are worth a #hit. Had to call around and was recommend to the dealership in your home town. You will not regret it. :):):):):) the guy knows what he is doing.
I have been there and to his other shop in RENO, both are great' I bought a bike from him in Reno 15 years ago. Good guys.

Though i'm now stationed elsewhere, I whole heartedly concur! These folks have been awesome and I'm thankful they are there. Back when I first moved to LV there wasn't a Triumph dealership for my Thunderbird and it made my life much much easier when they moved in. That, and I purchased my R3T three and they have taken very good care of me. Now I know management changed while I was off playing in Afghanistan last year, but the new folks were no less awesome. I'm looking forward to moving back one day in the not-to-distant future... :)
-MIG

Though i'm now stationed elsewhere, I whole heartedly concur! These folks have been awesome and I'm thankful they are there. Back when I first moved to LV there wasn't a Triumph dealership for my Thunderbird and it made my life much much easier when they moved in. That, and I purchased my R3T three and they have taken very good care of me. Now I know management changed while I was off playing in Afghanistan last year, but the new folks were no less awesome. I'm looking forward to moving back one day in the not-to-distant future... :)
-MIG
Actually the same owners still own it but they put someone else there to run it.

Back