08 R3T tune help please?

Skanska161

.060 Over
Ride
2008 Rocket 3 touring
Hello all,
I have a 08 R3T, I am getting a Dain pipe (3-1), and also doing the K&N triple filter mod, with secondary flaps removed. I have the TuneECU cord and was hopeing someone could point me in the right place to get a good tune. I am hopeing to get the bike to a point where i can drive it to a dyno. Any and all help would be great
Thanks!

Alabama if you pm @HansO and ask nicely I'm sure he will help with a proper tune.Also go to Introduce Yourself and give a proper introduction.

You are in the right place. First some have removed the secondaries and some control them via the computer. Either way you need to have more fuel added to compensate for the air flow. The good news for you is this has been done here alot.

@Joesmoe just put a @Dain pipe on his bike as well and is enjoying it. I believe he is running one of @HansO TuneEcu tunes on it. Check out the thread here: Tour exhaust by Dain

Head on to the introduce yourself part of this forum and let us know a little more about yourself. Take care and welcome from Northern Nevada.

Hello all,
I have a 08 R3T, I am getting a Dain pipe (3-1), and also doing the K&N triple filter mod, with secondary flaps removed. I have the TuneECU cord and was hopeing someone could point me in the right place to get a good tune. I am hopeing to get the bike to a point where i can drive it to a dyno. Any and all help would be great
Thanks!
There's no need to remove the secondaries when you can open them with TuneECU.

So I've sent HansO a pm. Do you guys know of a website you can download a good tune? I've looked at TuneECU.com and nothing seems to be close to what I got.

So I've sent HansO a pm. Do you guys know of a website you can download a good tune? I've looked at TuneECU.com and nothing seems to be close to what I got.
HansO will hook you up. He's the man out of the goodness of his heart has helped I would say close to everybody if not everybody on here. Just be patient. He'll get back to you... and wow is it worth it.

HansO will hook you up. He's the man out of the goodness of his heart has helped I would say close to everybody if not everybody on here. Just be patient. He'll get back to you... and wow is it worth it.
Awesome good to hear. Thanks

Ok i still have all the flaps/screws. I can putt them back in easy enough. Thanks
My bike came without them. I don't think it makes any difference. If they're out, leave them out. But make sure whatever tune you put in there has the secondaries open 100% throughout the secondaries table.

Back