jerry a

.060 Over
well am going to sell my 08 r3 blue/silver with 8600 miles there is some pics in my photo album the bike come with all accessories windscreen engine bars/w pegs passinger back rest with lug rack new front&rear tires cat bypass secondaries butterflys removed new tune from dealer and dyno run at 135 hp & 147 ft of tq this bike hase been very well taken care of and is in perfect condition needs nothing but a new owner i would like to keep it but due to a very bad neck injury its not possable so the first 9500.000 takes it the bike is in wisconsin and i can get it shipped for what ever they charge if interested shoot me a pm thanks jerry:(

Sorry to hear that Jerry...I hope the neck will get better and that the pain will go away.

Having sold mine in April...I know it's hard to let it go. Hopefully I'm fixing to make up for it soon.

Dennis

18 dtg KAF
23 dtg Dubai
24 dtg London

77 dtg Dubai
78 dtg Home (Thunderbird time and, hopefully, R3T ordering time)

yes it is hard to give up but with this neck injury it may never get better i've been doing therapy 3 times a week and going to my chriopractor 2 days a week and still painfull as hell and can't move it more than 1.5 degs ether way and the bike has been sitting for the last 3 months so time to go :(

I know what you mean about the neck pain, I'm recouping from an RF ablation to C3 to C6 for the next few weeks. Not fun and hurts like hell, even worse than the pain I'm in every day. But once the nerves die, things are better for about 9 months and I can lay off the massive amount of Oxycodone and time release Morphine I consume every **** day just to be able to work. Unfortunately they do grow back, who knew nerves could do that? lol
Mine is a result of an 85 year old blind woman who should never have been behind a wheel, turning left in front of me. Totaled my 2yr old car and didn't have **** for insurance. Just couldn't bring myself to sue her personally for the additional losses her ****ty insurance wouldn't cover. So here we are.
If the spine crackers don't get the job done, you should look into having the nerves burned. I got the Rivco risers to help with the pain while riding, they do work. Seems everything I do ... meds, ablations, aftermarket parts ... is to keep me working and riding. Good luck to you. :(

yes the drugs oh the sweet drugs they keep me a little more comfy but the pain never go's away oh and yes i tryed to stand her up on both wheels but the neck was having no part of it !!:mad:

Jerry,
I hate to hear of your neck pain and needing to sell your bike.
I had some nerves cut with a laser back in the late 70's.
One of the first they did with a laser instead of a scalpel.
try it.
Mine was in my low back but they cut three on each side of my spinal cord to stop the pain in my legs.
it worked and I was up and around in a couple of days instead of a couple of months.
no pain since, and 100% mobility.
Worth a shot bro.
Good luck,
skip

Pain and I go way back

yes the drugs oh the sweet drugs they keep me a little more comfy but the pain never go's away oh and yes i tryed to stand her up on both wheels but the neck was having no part of it !!:mad:

Pain is never fun to deal with. I have had 9 surgeries for various accidents and afflictions and I live with constant pain in many areas. I sleep no more than 2 or 3 hours a night at best as I'm never free of some agony. Arthritis, severe from many years of heavy lifting and arm wrestling competitions, exacerbates the overall pain index considerably. Thus, I lift weights obsessively to seek that sweet spot with blood perfusion and circulating endorphins. I try to limit my intake of pain killing medications, such as Percocet, because of the many lasting side effects and contraindications. Whiskey sometimes is the only alternative.:rolleyes:

repost

well am going to sell my 08 r3 blue/silver with 8600 miles there is some pics in my photo album the bike come with all accessories windscreen engine bars/w pegs passinger back rest with lug rack new front&rear tires cat bypass secondaries butterflys removed new tune from dealer and dyno run at 135 hp & 147 ft of tq this bike hase been very well taken care of and is in perfect condition needs nothing but a new owner i would like to keep it but due to a very bad neck injury its not possable so the first 9500.000 takes it the bike is in wisconsin and i can get it shipped for what ever they charge if interested shoot me a pm thanks jerry:(
i am reposting to see if there is any intrest

Back