I'm looking for tuneecu tune with good performance on 1500-4000 rpm and
with max saving health of the engine
bike used as power cruiser for long travel

hi friends
my current ecu tune is stock 20226.
I'm looking for tuneecu tune with good performance on 1500-4000 rpm and
with max saving health of the engine
bike used as power cruiser for long travel
Try the 20050DynoFinalMap_TOR_CatBypass_Decel tune in 3/4 cylinder custom tunes.

Last edited:
thanx man
is fully tested and approved tune?
i do not need the maximum performance on the dyno
I need a comfortable driving and masterful acceleration for overtaking traffic without performance reduce on 1500-4000 rpm
and that the tune does not reduce the life of the engine and its components
using 95 octane

Last edited:
thanx man
is fully tested and approved tune?
i do not need the maximum performance on the dyno
I need a comfortable driving and masterful acceleration for overtaking traffic without performance reduce on 1500-4000 rpm
and that the tune does not reduce the life of the engine and its components
using 95 octane
I approve it. I used it for years on my 2005 R3. It was made on a dyno by Wayne MacDonald in Australia. He invented Tuneboy. It does give better performance, an extra 12 ft lbs at peak torque (2500-3500 rpm). Peak HP (6000-6300 rpm) is only about 2 higher than 20026. None of this gain is really that noticeable so if you don't care about performance, why not stick with 20226?

thx again
i'm care about performance in the 1500-4000 rpm. very :)
in the 20226 a big power reduce in this range

thx again
i'm care about performance in the 1500-4000 rpm. very :)
in the 20226 a big power reduce in this range

Hi rock3tman,

I currently use that tune on my 2009 R3 standard with D&D exhausts, no cat and stock air filter. I think you'll like it.

Regards,
Mark Dunn

thanx Mark for ur advice too
now i have rainy sky and anytime soon I will update this tune my ECU

i download this tune to the ecu and did a adaptation reset with tuneecu. i made a 12 minute training.
and i got my first bug on this bike:
i nicely ride 70km with biting acceleration on middle and stopped to wipe the windscreen.
started the engine and got a 2000rpm idle.
ride another 10km (sometimes normal idling was restored) and stopped to restart the engine.
the engine is started with the normal idle but stopping when i switch to 1st gear. i made 3 attempts to restart the engine and to go.
i wait 10min and engine started with normal idle. switching 1st gear and over gears happened without the engine stops and i ride another 10km without error to the parking.
what happened?
2000rpm idle - it is probably tps error. but why engine stopped when i switch to 1st gear?

Last edited:
i download this tune to the ecu and did a adaptation reset with tuneecu. i made a 12 minute training.
and i got my first bug on this bike:
i nicely ride 70km with biting acceleration on middle and stopped to wipe the windscreen.
started the engine and got a 2000rpm idle.
ride another 10km (sometimes normal idling was restored) and stopped to restart the engine.
the engine is started with the normal idle but stopping when i switch to 1st gear. i made 3 attempts to restart the engine and to go.
i wait 10min and engine started with normal idle. switching 1st gear and over gears happened without the engine stops and i ride another 10km without error to the parking.
what happened?
2000rpm idle - it is probably tps error. but why engine stopped when i switch to 1st gear?
No idea. The idle should be about 850. The kickstand switch will stop the bike in 1st. Did you uncheck the O2 sensor box?

Back