For Sale 06 Rocket 3 Parts & Accessories Album

Micksan

Supercharged
Ride
2023 Triumph R3 GT, 2022 Moto Guzzi V85TT,
I have started an online album of items for sale, off my 2006 R3 that I am having to part out. It is by no means complete so if there is something do not see that you are interested in please contact me by email >> Micksan413@Gmail.com <<. or you can check the album later . I will be updating at least once a day until everything is covered. Some of the pictures show prices others don't. I will fill in as soon as I can get some info. I want to ask a fair price figuring it is a used part. Also multi part purchases will make me more receptive to discounts.
One more thing the bike has never been down , not even a parking lot oops.

The Album Link is http://marooney.smugmug.com/Rocket-Parts

Last edited:
Russ,
What are you asking for the left and right side boards, rails and controls?
1olbull
PS: I have recently purchased one of those cool radiator covers - a great product!

Russ,
What are you asking for the left and right side boards, rails and controls?
1olbull
PS: I have recently purchased one of those cool radiator covers - a great product!
Before I get to carried away to much. You are asking about the rider boards with the heel and toe shifting on one side and the left side unit with the foot brake. Do you nee the master cylinder ??

I have started an online album of items for sale, off my 2006 R3 that I am having to part out. It is by no means complete so if there is something do not see that you are interested in please contact me by email >> Micksan413@Gmail.com <<. or you can check the album later . I will be updating at least once a day until everything is covered. Some of the pictures show prices others don't. I will fill in as soon as I can get some info. I want to ask a fair price figuring it is a used part. Also multi part purchases will make me more receptive to discounts.
One more thing the bike has never been down , not even a parking lot oops.

The Album Link is http://marooney.smugmug.com/Rocket-Parts
is the rear fender still available I am interested..

Before I get to carried away to much. You are asking about the rider boards with the heel and toe shifting on one side and the left side unit with the foot brake. Do you nee the master cylinder ??

Sure, why not?

Back