Chano562

Standard Bore
Ride
06 rocket 3 classic
Hello , i currently own a 06 rocket 3 classic and im having an issue that i cant figure out what the problem is.. when i take off in first gear and i get to around 3000 rpms the bike feels like its slipping when i shift to second its good until 3000 rpms and does the same but after second gear it doesnt slip and it feels as though i have all the power. However if i accelerate slowly in first and second there is no slipping, my question is does anyone know what the problem could be? it doesnt feel like the clutch but it feels like the tranny is slipping.. any and all advice is needed.

Hello , i currently own a 06 rocket 3 classic and im having an issue that i cant figure out what the problem is.. when i take off in first gear and i get to around 3000 rpms the bike feels like its slipping when i shift to second its good until 3000 rpms and does the same but after second gear it doesnt slip and it feels as though i have all the power. However if i accelerate slowly in first and second there is no slipping, my question is does anyone know what the problem could be? it doesnt feel like the clutch but it feels like the tranny is slipping.. any and all advice is needed.

transmissions do not slip only if they are making a lot of crunching sounds.
which leaves clutch slipping or loss of power

Back