'05 Rocket, stock exhaust, triple k&n's, cat delete, map???

seerabike

Standard Bore
Hey fella's. Only been here a month or so, but loving the conversation and learning my new baby quite well. Gonna upload photo's this upcoming week, but have shaved rear fender with custom light strip, shaved front fender, repainted everything matte black, new levers and bars and relocated headlights and dials. I love playing with the girl (and so bloody rewarding)! Anyway, ordered the 5 k&n's from Trip (awesome fella, funny too!) which will be here Monday. Been doing heaps of reading on TuneECU and want thank all those who share their maps. Don't know though how specific the maps need be to all a/f upgrades. Mine is (as title states) stock exhaust (for now), cat delete, will be removing secondaries and of course installing the k&n's. Anyway have a map they'd recommend?! Thanks ahead of time!

Welcome seerabike, form Brisbane Australia.... Sounds like your well on your way to a really nice bike.... And fast being Matt Black:D

Another Aussie welcome. Don't get pressured into rushing into more mods. You've started now so more will follow naturally. Must say I've enjoyed adding them progressively to feel the change with each one. When you get to the exhaust you'll know the bike well enough to notice what improvement it makes.

Hello Aussie land! Spent a year in NZ, forgive me. Loving you boys all the more for your Rocket obsession though. Ya if I weren't an obsessive compulsion mechanic I'd take my time. Oh, and Americans are crap at waiting patiently. :)

Welcome from Kansas. You needn't remove the secondaries, TuneECU should have a command to open them when you put it in gear. TuneBoy did. Keeps from dropping screws into the intake.

Another welcome from Auss, when I get home in the morning I will post a map for std exhaust, cat delete and K&N's about 4 hours time:D

Atomsplitter good call, and hey hey long and straight Kansas roads! Hanso thank you good sir! You guys are all incredible. If anywhere near Seattle I'll buy the beers!

Atomsplitter good call, and hey hey long and straight Kansas roads! Hanso thank you good sir! You guys are all incredible. If anywhere near Seattle I'll buy the beers!
use this tune with your set up it was given to me when I had an identical setup, you will need to save the file to your computer then use TuneECU to open and load it
Cheers
Hans

Attachments

• Ian Tune.hex
    179.3 KB · Views: 110
Back