Manic_Mechanic

Turbocharged
Ride
05 Rocket
As some of you might remember, I had totaled my rocket just over 2.5 years ago.
After finding out that the cause was a transmission lock up I decided to part it out.
Many members here were the beneficiaries of that misfortune and I am down to the shortblock frame and front end minus the wheels. I had planned on using the shortblock for educational purpose, i.e.finding out why the tranny locked and just becoming familiar with a tear down. I suspect that there is a bent shifting fork in there but at this point I've lost interest and need the room in the garage. After the accident the engine ran perfectly and would shift through the gears but locked on me again while downshifting. Fortunately I was at a much lower speed.
I think it is well worth $500.
Easiest way to get me is email jimmy.d717@gmail.com

$400?

Last edited:
After finding out that the cause was a transmission lock up I decided to part it out.
Many members here were the beneficiaries of that misfortune and I am down to the shortblock frame and front end minus the wheels. I had planned on using the shortblock for educational purpose, i.e.finding out why the tranny locked and just becoming familiar with a tear down. I suspect that there is a bent shifting fork in there but at this point I've lost interest and need the room in the garage. After the accident the engine ran perfectly and would shift through the gears but locked on me again while downshifting. Fortunately I was at a much lower speed.
Just to be clear, This is a short block...no head.

I am very intersted in the short block if you still have it for sale,have sent you an email

$400?

Back