You have to hear this

Dain

.040 Over
Ride
87 Kaw Eliminator 1000, 87 Yam Vmax, 08 Vic Vision Tour Pre, 08 HD Electraglide Ultra Classic, soon 05 Triumph Rocket3
I have finished the exhaust for the rocket. It eliminates the cat box and unleashes some horsepower. It popped at first but after a short ride the ECM seemed to take care of it and the popping is gone and bike seems to have some extra ponies. I can build these for anyone interested in them just email me at djexcitingsounds@aol.com

Last edited:
Still sounds like a tractor at idle. I don't think there is much that can be done about that. Just the design of the engine. Sounds good above idle ! Good job !

In person it sounds like a sprint car at idle, the video does not do it justice. The more I ride it the more I like the sound.

Sounds nice but a bit long for my liking and you really need some better headers if you are hoping to extract more HP and Torque, thu I must the price will definitely get you some interest from those that want louder at low dollars if as I assume the muffler slips straight on to the Standard header you might want to get yourself one of the CES headers that have the smaller stock size outlet set in same postion as stock header and you will get more HP gains again

No cutting or welding. I have done it for you. It, as with my other bike products is a true bolt on. It did gain some HP, by seat of pants I would say about 10 to 15. Also did my research before doin the swap, as long as you don't change the header pipe or intake there is no need to remap. The ECU will take care of it. You just remove your pipes and cat box and slide this into place.

Nice economy option for the guys who have used up their bike budget just getting the Rocket, I see you mount/dismount the bike from the right hand side this was the subject of an earlier post I started,

Nice sound. Perhaps a little long from an aesthetic point of view but well done. Any reason why it can't be shorter? Too loud? Less power?

Back