Went to a Harley hangout in Maine

Ha. Great pics! Same happened here last month in Mpls when my friends and I stopped for a snack.

Wow love the look of those black highway bars, hmmmmmm might look at TC's suggestion of getting them powdercoated

LOL. I talked to a few of them when I was getting ready to ride. Really nice guys. They couldn't believe the stats on it mostly. Had them even more curious.

Yes, they asked lots of questions and seemed to genuinely like the bike. Most of them said it was the first time they had seen one and really didn't know what it was. They were very impressed with the specs. They didn't seem to have the usual "Harley only" mentality.

Funny thing was there was a custom Rocket there with a pretty wild flame paint job and nobody even looked at it. Mine's bone stock.

Can't help but chuckle looking at the girl in the second picture with the Batman utility belt. A pretty common Harley accessory. :rolleyes:

I hate to admit it but I ride with two Harley dudes. They talk to one another about their little trinkets they buy to "jazz up" their bikes and so forth. But everywhere we go my bike draws a crowd and people walk right by the Harleys. People start asking me questions about my Roadster and the other guys are just standing there listening. lol

Back